Tuesday, October 3, 2006

3G

I was gifted a new Nokai N73 from my loved ones... the cell phone just rocks !!!!its 3G so till the next gen i need not have to worry... if i will have another baby and if the cell phone gets spoilt from the baby then in that case i may have to change depending on 4G tech. availabilty.but as of today the cell phone just rocks !!!!to know more about my phone go to ->

http://www.nokia.com/n73

u name a technology and its there..... anything and everything ...........Saturday and Sunday was fun ..... lots of shopping/driving/scolding/bla bla bla.......monday was also nice since i gave gyaan to my parents and they were nodding there head for what ever i said !!huhhad to drop for work on monday that was the most irritating and borring.... even though i have a Internet connection @ home i am not able to connect to office... strange !!!!!Tomorrow "Namma Bengaluru" will be shutdown - i mean some political parties have called for a bandh, i will be spending most of my time @ home with my loved ones......

Current Mood : Rocking !!!!!!

No comments: