Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I LUV BANGALORE

Resently BMTC in bangalore has introduced cherry-red volvo buses in the city. Today was able to capture a photo and do a compare b/w a bus service in san fransisco and our bangalore.... can anyone tell me which is a better one ?



And



also have not got a chance to travel in the metro rail in new delhi if i get a chance i shall post two pics one of our delhi metro and the tubes in london and compare them and i am sure delhi will be a better one .....
also recently had a chat with my loved one and the comments that i got was something like this
"Hey u know what here in bangalore i have more choices rather than any where in the world, for the kid here u get the nappies from across the globe say, US/UK/Europe/Italy...and desi......"
And sometime back one of my friend who had been to US said he had lot of choices for FM over there... but today we are no less in bangalore, check out the list below ->
91.0 FM - Radio City

91.9 FM - Radio Indigo ( Now i stick to this !!)

92.7 FM - Big FM

94.3 FM - Radio One

98.3 FM - Radio Mirchi

100.1 FM - All India Radio(AIR)

101.3 FM - AIR Rainbow/Akashvani

102.9 FM - AIR Vividh Bharati

107.6 FM - Gyan Vani
is anyone planning to start a new one if yes pelase let me know ...


This weekend + monday was nice but the only thing that was disturbing was the noise pollution due to burning of crackers......
On monday it was nice to hear on almost all the FM station confirming that no traffice jams especially on killer road(hosur road) .....
since diwali is over... i think i need to concentrate on my studies.. i have my exams over the weekend..
GOD if u hear me, then wish me luck.....
After my exams i am gonna talk about recession in bangalore...
so watch out for more !!!!!

No comments: