Wednesday, December 13, 2006


The birthday event of my daughter went of well. I have uploaded the photos at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/viveks_photos

Having the function at home was really great, my parents as well as v's parents enjoyed it.
Everyone says that my daughter is exact replica of me...... even i feel the same but the brain in inherited from her (smart)mom thats what i feel !!!



Some people were wanting it to happen at a hotel/party hall, but most of my friends/collegues and v's friends/collegues felt that the the function @ home was a better choice, whatever i was personally happy and the reason being everyone who came complimented that the food was good...hhmmmm...

I am really trying hard to make it to the marriage of my collegue which is far away from bangalore. As such the plan is almost dropped, but will still keep trying.

The part is one of my friend had written a scrap reply for me in his own scrap book, after seeing that i bursted out to laughter disturbing the people who were on a conf. call next to me, they politely requested to stop laughing.... whenever i login to orkut i remember this incident especially my friends innocent reply for my scrap in his own scrap book...
Deep Purple is in having a live concerte in bangalore, and what i have heard is that this will be there last live performance across the world !!! may be they got to know that having concertes in india(especially in bangalore) will fetch them good money beacause of the volumes. If you are interested you can get your ticket here, its time out for me otherwise i would have definetely made it.

Also read this in times which was really shocking
"Immigrants in UK invaluable; They contribute to the To The Economic Boom, but lead a dogs life;"