Monday, January 29, 2007

Never Give Up !!

Life is not tough for people who never give up. I always believe in that and recently i came across a person who proved that true for me.

I generally fuel gas for my car at Shell Station. this time i went to the one on mysore road (next to kwality biscuits), as usual parked at the designated # and waited for someone to attend. All of a sudden a guy comes running to me with a board and a marker. When i took the board onto my hand got to know that he was dumb/deaf so the board in my hand, in which i need to make a few ticks and he does the job for me. I was really surprised to see him do him job as anyone who would speak/hear do it. Now that reminded me that way back in my engg. days there was a shop next to my hostel which was run by two deaf/dumb guys, and because of my frequent interaction with them i had picked up the sign language. I know all the alphabets which means i can constructs letters/words, so i asked him what was his name and he was surprised to know that i also knew the sign language and he asked me whether i was dumb/deaf ( for a moment i thought to myself that yes i am dumb/deaf to many things happening i this world haha) i said no but i had a friend from whom i had learnt it. He was very happy and equally i was also to know that he had never given up in his life and was equally competent in this world !!!! He said his name was Mallesh and requested him that can i click a photograph so that i can upload it on my blog and he was all smiles !!! ( below is his photograph)
Way to go Mallesh !!!!







My Aunt has under gone the Total Knee Replacement(TKR) surgery and slowly she is recovering and the best part is that she is feeling that the surgery has helped her a lot. She got operated at Hosmat Hospital and Dr. Prabhu C.N. did the surgery. He is a young and energetic doctor and till date he has performed more that 1500 surgeries for TKR. So over the last week was busy shuttling to work/hospital/home.

Below is unique photograph of me and my brother in our young ages and my little one as well as his.

Brothers Below -




My Little One Below -



My Brother's Little One Below -


Finally after all the research and looking at my budget and lot of other constraints i have decided that in Y07 if i go for another car then that's gonna be AVEO from GM. Always i have been a fan of GM vehicles, be it watching the Hollywood movies where the hero drives a GM vehicle or anything else.... in fact my dad drives a OPEL which is again from GM and i feel its the most sturdy vehicle which i have seen till date.

Recently there are lot of plans being chalked out for greater Bangalore, everything looks good and if implemented upto atleast 75% i am sure most of the folks who are out of Bangalore(especially out of country) would always love to come back.

No comments: