Monday, January 26, 2009

Republic Day Parade - My India My Pride !!!




I am not sure how many of you really watch the Parade on 26th Jan.

Even if i miss it my loved one will remind me of it and we watch it from start at 9:00 AM till it lasts.....

Also when the "National Anthem .." is being played we stand together, sing along and feel proud of it.

After your school days i dont know how many of you have really sung the "National Anthem".....

I hope at least when u go to a theatre to watch a movie you sing-along .......

Also for those who watch it would really feel proud of the people who reveice the "Ashoka Chakra" they reason and situation in which they have given there lives for saving the country and get impressed with the Power that India has be it Navy, Army or Air Force ...

Once in my lifetime i want to go and watch it live in "New Delhi".

Also dont feel out of place if you are away from home... you can always watch it live at

http://republicday.nic.in/

Jai Hind !!!!

No comments: